Employment Law and Executive Compensation
Employment relationships are inherently contractual, but even at will employment is governed by an evolving web of statutory and regulatory provisions and common law obligations. Our firm can provide counsel on planning and compliance and provide experienced trial lawyers when litigation is necessary.
Our employment law practice includes:
- Negotiating, drafting and enforcing executive employment contracts and severance agreements
- Litigating breach of restrictive covenants, trade secret and compensation issues
- Proprietary information, employee raiding and unfair competition employment practices
- Arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution of employment disputes
- Litigation of contractual and statutory employment claims, including Fair Labor and Standards Act (FLSA) overtime compensation, misclassification of employees, hours worked recordkeeping requirements and other wage and hour claims.